Monday, July 19, 2010

A taste of whats to come...

I have finally decided, after many years of everyone telling me to do so, that I am going to try and sell my jewelry. For now I want to focus on earrings but perhaps in the future move on to other stuff. I spent most of my weekend putting beads together and twisting wire. I invested in a good amount of bead inventory as well as some new tools to make life a little easier and production a lot faster. My options are open at this point but hopefully I will soon be selling my creations on Etsy. Or I may just decide to have an earring party! For now, I am working on building up my collection and I thought that some of you might be interested in a sneak peek. These are some of my favorites so far and it is really hard not keeping them all for myself. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment