Monday, March 8, 2010

Only 27 days to vacation...


On April 4 I will be headed to New York City to visit one of my best friends Ali. My mom will be coming with me since I knew she would probably never have the opportunity to see the city otherwise... I can not wait to share this experience with her. Then after a week in the Big Apple I am headed south to chill out with some Ticos and hopefully meet up with my old friend Mike who
lives in Costa Rica now. My longtime friend and roommate, Whitney, is coming with me...should be a great time! The everyday motto in CR is Pura Vida... I have a feeling we may never come back! :) If anyone has been to either of these places and has any good suggestions of things to do, places to see, places to eat, etc. let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment