Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One good thing about music...

If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE music. And in the last year I have grown extremely fond of Clarence Greenwood aka Citizen Cope. Ok, ok...I am or may not be in love with him. Hee hee. But really, I love his music and I read a recent review about his three nights of sold out shows in Boston which said that he covered the Neil Young song "Out on the Weekend"...this only made me love him even more. And made me extremely sad that I will be missing his appearance in Salt Lake City on April 14 ( I guess I can't complain too much since I will be in Costa Rica). Hopefully all of my friends in town can make it to the show for me. I did get a chance to see him perform last summer on an unforgettable road trip to Aspen, and I enjoyed every minute of it. If you have not heard or listened to Citizen Cope you should check it out, give it a try, listen to the words. One of my favorite songs is Mistaken ID.

1 comment:

  1. I'll give him a little kiss for you! (Don't tell Heath...)

    ReplyDelete