Monday, April 12, 2010
Last days in the Big Apple...
Wow! What a great trip and an amazing city! Our last couple days were wonderful and after a couple colder days the weather was back to beautiful again. Saturday and Sunday involved a sunset stroll across the Brooklyn bridge, a visit to Chinatown and Little Italy, a great flea market where of course I couldn't pass up some jewelry, Coney Island (what a trip) for a hot dog and a side show. Then it was off to dinner with my dads cousins, and what a dinner it was...more seafood than I could hope for...Mmmm! We spent four hours chatting, laughing, listening to stories, eating and drinking. A perfect end to a perfect NYC vacation. And tons of thanks to Ali for putting us up for an entire week and for showing us all, ok not all, but most of the sites. We couldn't have done it without you! Now its off to Costa Rica for me. I will be meeting up with Whitney in Atlanta later today and then hopefully catching a flight to San Jose, CR in the morning. I will keep you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment