Saturday, April 10, 2010

A trip to Long Island with a very old friend...









Its been almost twenty years since we have seen our old friend Steve that we knew in Guam. He is still the hilarious, kind-hearted Italian we remembered. Mom and I took a train out to Hicksville, Steve picked us up and that was the start of a great day. We went to Jones beach and played some frisbee, sat in the sun and I got a small start on my tan for Costa Rica... now I hopefully won't be the whitest girl down there. :) After the beach we went for some good old fashioned NY pizza...Mmmm! Then it was off to some wineries for a little tasting. We had such a great time with our old friend and reminiscing about the time we all spent in Guam! And it was nice to get out of the busy city for a day. Thanks Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment