Monday, April 19, 2010
Pura Vida...
Hola amigos! Greeings from Costa Rica! I thought I would be able to post some pictures by now but the computers are pretty slow down here and I think it would take a long time so you will just have to wait. :) But everything is going great. We are still in Dominical, I can see why people get stuck here for a long time. Our plan is to leave on Thursday and head up north to Santa Teresa. So far we have spent most of our time chillin´on the beach and in the water, and eating. The food here is amazingly good although I think that is because of the tourist demand for a variety, but regardless we have been eating like kings and everything is so fresh. We went snorkeling yesterday, kayaking tomorrow, and horseback riding to the waterfalls on Wednesday. I know, I know...such a rough life. Hopefully we will get in a surfing lesson as well. Well, back to the beach for now. I will right again soon and possibly have some pictures to share. Adios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment